ASSISTANCE WITH REMOVALS
If you need professional help with moving your furniture into storage why not give us a call.
We work in partnership with local removal companies who we know are reliable, and whose services have been
regularly recommended by our customers.
Professional help with Domestic and Document Storage.
Our friendly staff are available 7 days a week to help and advise on all your domestic and document storage
Why not call in and have a look around. Without any obligation on your part, we will be more than happy to show
you all our different sized units, discuss your requirements, and answer any questions that you may have.
If you have never used storage before, a visit will give you a much better idea of the service we provide, and help
you to decide what your requirements may be.
- Use good quality boxes
- Fill boxes to capacity. Partly full or bulging boxes may tip or collapse
- Heavy items should be packed into small boxes so they are easier to carry
- Label or number boxes for easy reference when you need to locate your goods
- Make an inventory and keep it in a safe place
- Protect your fragile items with bubble wrap
- Use garment wardrobe boxes to store clothes on hangers which will keep their shape
- Place heavy or bulky items into your unit first, to provide a good stacking base
- Place protective coverings over your soft furnishings
- Do not place heavy items on sofas or mattresses